Wednesday 5 November 2014

P & P - Part One People Aware - Exercise 8 - Pose and Stance

For this exercise I've managed to convince a street performer to pose for me and I've had difficulty getting set positions.

I'm very disappointed I've somehow chopped off the bottom of his foot. This is something I've noticed I've done in the past and I do need to focus on the bottom of the frame as well as the top. At the very worst leave room at the bottom as tight framing can sometimes lose top / bottom / sides if the image is re-aligned

In the end I've settled for this image as my favourite:


The image has captured the performer's expression and certainly the viewer gets a connection via his eyes. I'm not sure what those are are telling me however the arms and hand pose give the impression he his playing the instrument and looks natural and not set up.

Of course as you would expect I made a contribution for his performance and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment